Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day 4- Crystal Lite

ya ya ya... say what you will, it causes bipolar, it causes kidney stones.. yada yada yada... I LOVE IT!!!!

As a girl who has given up carbonation (special occasions don't count!) and a girl who is counting every calorie that enters my mouth hole... 5 calories for flavor is WORTH IT!!!

I keep the individual packets in my purse for those moments when the water somewhere is less than par, and i will not allow it in it's current state to meet my taste buds... i have a bad gag reflex ya know! 

I really am so thankful that this is an option for me :) it helps keep me on track and not add extra calories into my daily intake. so THANK YOU CRYSTAL LITE!!!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad i'm not the only one :) the ocean spray ones are pretty dang good too! blueberry lemonade YUMM-O

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!