Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 1- Vacuum's

I originally wrote this last night, just forgot to post it, so i apologize.

I LOVE Thanksgiving, it's a time to reflect on ALL you've been given and all that you have in your life. So i am going to do the 30 days of gratitude posts. some may seem more serious than others, but i assure you, these are ALL things that i have realized more this year how much i really need them in my life.

Day 1- Vacuum's.

When i first got to the island everyone knows it took a year to get all our crap out here.... so i had to just live simply. This meant SWEEPING my floors. i don't think the military believes in carpets (probably because of how poorly military familys take care of their houses as it is.) This means my ENTIRE apt is hard floors, that is ALOT of sweeping. and i HATE sweeping. the floors ALWAYS feel gross even if i swept earlier that day, it was IMPOSSIBLE to clean the house all at once.

When our stuff arrived one of the items i was MOST excited about was my Dyson ball. it's an AMAZING vacuum, and it was one of the first things i used. i can now quickly run the vacuum over the floors (nearly daily) because Deezul feels the need to coat the floor with his hair, it's a never ending battle. But having my vacuum back gives me a bit of an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!